WTF: Man Rushed to Hospital After Fireworks Exploded in His Butt

In BWAHAA! by Deezy0 Comments

A 23-year-old man is in the hospital after suffering extensive burns following an attempt to make folks laugh at the party with the old “firecrackers between the butt cheeks” joint.

The young mans who lives near Darwin, Australia, was reportedly intoxicated when he decided to shove a firework up his butt and light it.

It appears a party was in full progress when a young male decided to place the firework between the cheeks of his bottom and light it,’ said Senior Sergeant Garry Smith.

Source